Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

10.23.2010

[Laura and Greg, the wedding]


simply euphoric.  I really could stop there...that is the only thought I had in my mind as I drove home from Laura and Greg's wedding last Saturday.   Not only are they among the sweetest people I have ever met, but so was everyone else at the wedding!  AND, it was at Park Country Club in Williamsville, the same place that my sweetie and I were married ten years earlier...and can you believe, that in around 9 years of photographing weddings, that this was the first time I had the opportunity to photograph there?  So interesting to see it through new eyes.  But back to l & g, they had a perfect fall day (a little too perfect with that bright sun, but who am i to complain?) perfect venues and perfectly beautiful everything for me to photograph.  And even by the end of the evening Greg was still game for anything I had in mind (LOVE that in a groom!)  So here they are.....my second last wedding blog post of the year!




lg.0022-2



lg.0041-2

I absolutely love fall wedding bouquets...these were a really eclectic mix of flowers that came together perfectly!

lg.0079-2



lg.0127-2

St. John the Baptist Church in Kenmore, I think my favorite one for the light...

lg.0328-2

...and the angles

lg.0331-2

Laura checking out her new ring, she later said "this is honestly one of the best parts of today"

lg.0362-2

I only hope I can remember this when my kids get married....the smaller candles are actually Laura and Greg's baptism candles.

lg.0363-2



lg.0404-2

Pretty cool that the number on the trolley just happens to be the same as their wedding date...

lg.0512-2

Some of my favorite pictures from my own wedding were out in front of Park, so I took an opportunity to shoot some here...

lg.0530-2



lg.0539-2


We went inside for a quick peek at the reception goodies...*swoon*.  My apologies here for being somewhat redundant, but I couldn't stop taking pictures, and couldn't decide what to edit for the post.

lg.0552-2

If only the bands were chocolate rather than fondant....it would have been the absolute most perfect wedding cake ever, but this is pretty darn close :)

lg.0562-2

My husband just commented on the "Harry Potter" fireplace....I wouldn't mind having one of these right about now.

lg.0565-2

Back outside for some shots out back (photos!)  Well, some drinks too.

lg.0636-2



lg.0650-2

I think possibly my favorite ring shot of the year....I'll have to go back and look.

lg.0665-2

First dance...

lg.0776-2


lg.0771-2

Apparently Greg and his brothers were really into wwe as kids....Greg was thrilled at how realistic the belts were and couldn't wait to sport his later on.

lg.0791-2

Laura's dad was just beside himself all day....I love emotional dads :)

lg.0827-2


lg.0847-2

The second that the dance floor opened up, it was packed all night.   You don't know how badly I wanted to get out there and get my groove on!

lg.0890-2



lg.0891-2

And at nearly eleven o'clock at night, they were looking just as good as when the day began.  Thanks, Laura and Greg for such an amazing day!

lg.1027-2

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: