Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

6.30.2008

[jessica and jason]

ok, I am amazed at my own sheer will to finish proofs before our vacation to north carolina...

Jessica and Jason were married on the 21st at the Buffalo Historical Society...a small family affair that was beautifully executed- they were married on the back steps overlooking Hoyt Lake with their family completely enveloping them. A photographer's nightmare, actually, but thank goodness for good old Abe Lincoln- I just climbed right up and according to one of the guests, "gave him the most excitement he's seen since 1864..." (I am still blushing.) ANYWAY, I had never met Jessica or Jason before their rehearsal dinner, and I must say, what an awesome couple! Both teachers from Brooklyn- fun and beautiful people!
















Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: