Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

11.20.2008

[elisabete and matthew]



probably one of the most eclectic weddings that I had the chance to photograph this year...elisabete is an architect and her love for the industrial side of buffalo was a high priority for our photoshoot (you may remember their engagement shoot...) Gorgeous day and a beautiful ceremony at the Botannical gardens (which I have decided that I could photograph there every day and never tire of it) with photos at Squaw Island and the grain elevators in Buffalo. Their reception was at the Roycroft Inn. This is the last wedding til January, which I just sadly realized is not as far away as I thought.

A few thoughts for those of you getting married: if you want to get fabulous prep pictures, rent a room at the Holiday Inn on Delaware Ave....













The "One-man band" that entertained the reception was Kevin McCarthy...he was awesome!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: