Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

11.14.2011

[kim and bryan]

Another amazing autumn?  In Buffalo?  NY?  Yep.  And my favorite time of all to do engagement shoots!  First up, Kim and Bryan.  Kim is a super awesome teacher that both of my children adored, and I was thrilled when she asked me to photograph her wedding next spring. The three of us headed out to Tifft just before the time change to wade through a forest of grass and wander down by the water.....Bryan is a firefighter and he brought along some of his gear for us to play with as well.  I couldn't stop marveling at the scorched surface of his helmet, it is so hard to fathom what a firefighter faces and without a thought of fear. 


kbeng.0012


kbeng.0057


kbeng.0070


kbeng.0049


kbeng.0138


kbeng.0115


kbeng.0095


kbeng.0176

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: