Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

11.23.2015

[dj and di: the engagement}

This school year more than ever I am bewildered at how quickly time seems to speed by...with all of my best intentions i have been editing and uploading images, only to get caught up in a million other things.  So this week I am carving out time to post all of the wonderful people I have worked with this fall, starting with Dj and Di.  These two are such a wonderfully creative, comfortable couple with a great devotion to their city, which they wanted to capture in this session. I loved their willingness to be silly and daring, and most of all they looked awesome juxtaposed with the layers of the city.


djdi.0037

djdi.0052

djdi.0257

djdi.0300

djdi.0415

djdi.0385

djdi.0482

djdi.0568

djdi.0573

djdi.0659

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: