Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

6.02.2009

[jenn and tim]


Back in the mid 1990's, my hubs introduced me to the wonder that is the Buffalo Central Terminal. Growing up in Clarence, I had never even seen it, and being from out of town, Bryan discovered it. We climbed up through a broken window and I photographed away. Amazing. 14 years or so later, the Terminal has seen a lot of changes and is taking on new life...how appropriate that Jenn and Tim chose it for their engagement shoot. Awesome lighting at 9 am, so many details and interesting spaces, that I think we all got a little distracted! If you want to check out the Terminal, they are celebrating their 80th anniversary in June. Otherwise hire me and I'll be happy to photograph you there too :).









Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: