Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

6.09.2009

[karen and mike]


I was thrilled when Mike emailed me and suggested going to Lewiston for their engagement session. I had shown artwork at the Lewiston Art Festival for years, but never really had a chance to walk around the town. What a quaint village...I would move there in a minute if it wouldn't then be such a haul to get to work each day. We met up at the Silo down on the water at around 9 am- the light was beautiful. Then we ventured up to the main drag and even though it was somewhat early on a Saturday, the town was hopping. Mike and Karen were awesome to work with- Mike is hilarious and Karen is so sweet....and they were both very open to all of my ideas (and had some great ones of their own too!)














Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love #5 and the last one! I also laughed at "BUTTS."