Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

8.27.2010

[kimberly and matt]


When I met Kimberly last year, she mentioned that she wanted to just have fun on her wedding day.  I love when a bride to be says that....I know it is going to be a laid back, creative sort of day for me, so how can I say no to that?

The day began for me down at her sister's house in Angola...


*kmwed.0033



*kmwed.0050

and then on to my new favorite church at which to photograph....Christ the King Chapel at Canisius, (and best Priest ever, Father Bucki!)

*kmwed.0105



*kmwed.0108



*kmwed.0147



*kmwed.0207



*kmwed.0192


*kmwed.0216


Since Kimberly and Matt are rather nautical people (Matt just became a Captain!), we went down to the waterfront for some fun stuff...

*kmwed.0308

Kimberly's brother arranged for a little surprise- I can say I had previously never photographed a bride and groom on a boat like this.

*kmwed.0355



*kmwed.0371

Eric rocked!

*kmwed.0402

Before the reception in Angola, Matt and Kimberly wanted to stop and visit Grandma Frost, who was recovering from a hip injury in Elderwood in Hamburg.  She was so happy, seeing Kimberly in her dress....we were all crying (which makes it a bit hard to photograph!)

*kmwed.0409

I love candy jars for the guests....lots of good color and shape to work with.

*kmwed.0418



*kmwed.0487

Good old fashioned cake fight!

*kmwed.0530



*kmwed.0550

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: