Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

10.02.2011

[Julie and Jeff, the engagement]

Julie and Jeff are my kind of people. Last minute planners, yet cool as anything and happy just to be together. And so it is that I came to shoot their engagement photos.....less than one week before their wedding. Julie and Jeff are now I believe the 4th couple from an amazing group of friends who keep me in their circle for photographing their events.....Ellen and Dennis were the first (even before I had a blog!), and then Ellen's sister, Leah, next came the Spitlers and now Julie and Jeff (and looking ahead, Katie and Bob in the spring, plus a couple of baby shoots in there as well!) It is so fun hanging out with all of these people on a semi regular basis! Anyway, I had hoped to throw a couple of images up before their wedding, but time moves much faster as you get older (or perhaps I move more slowly, I'm not sure...) So here are a few one day after the wedding (and highlights from their wedding yesterday will be up soon!) We took pictures at their beautiful North Buffalo home, and then over to the park where Jeff proposed...

jjeng0098
jjeng0149


jjeng0151


jjeng0265


jjeng0022


jjeng0051


jjeng0044


jjeng0071


jjeng0105


jjeng0197


jjeng0225




Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: