Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

10.02.2011

[kara and jay, or, catching up on the ole blog.]

Yes, it has been awhile. A LONG while. I have been taking pictures, I promise you. But blogging? well that has been a bit of a challenge lately. So today I intend to try to gain some ground on what I have been up to lately.....aside from carting kids to their sports each and every day of the week :) Anyway, next year is going to be a very exciting wedding season! I have 2 Destination weddings that should be super fun. One of them happens to be Kara and Jay, who are getting married in Geneva, NY. I met up with them at Glen Falls Park, a place that I always take for granted.....it is really a great place to do an engagement shoot, with all of the textures and variety, and especially if you have a couple who is willing to climb around on ruins! 
 kjeng.0047

kjeng.0020

kjeng.0083

kjeng.0100

kjeng.0110

kjeng.0126

kjeng.0139

kjeng.0165

Who can resist a Mini Cooper with Union Jack mirrors? Not this girl! SO it is really my dream car, but I needed a solid excuse to be able to photograph it!

kjeng.0217

kjeng.0227

kjeng.0223

kjeng.0270

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: