Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

9.07.2008

[emily and kenny]

I had only been to Griffis Sculpture Park one other time, and it poured the whole day. We were young and in love, Bryan and I, so the rain did not hold us back. What a unique place- I recommend you go if you are able. (A bit older now and still very much in love it's time for us to go back with the kids!)

My second visit was all about youth and love again, but this time for Emily and Kenny. Lots of tears were shed and wiped away. The sun shone hotly and fireworks sparkled in the night.....

Ok, ok...here are the pictures....










(I can't decide which I like better)






Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! I have stumbled across your website. Could you find out where your bride got the bridesmaid dresses? I love them!