Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

9.12.2008

[purging...]

so my closet at home is a disaster.....
we are in the process of making a nice new bedroom for ethan and within this space is a long hallway of closets. I currently command them with all of my art materials, photography stuff and any other junk that I can't seem to part with. So to share the wealth
, I am attempting to sell off all of my matted photographs from my old festival days....I have a number of matted images from Italy, images with fairy tale and mythological themes and also a number of still lifes. I am selling these images for 1/2 of the price that I used to sell them at Allentown, Lewiston or Elmwood art shows. Please (please, please) take a look at my Etsy store and give little e a chance to have his own space :)




Ethan says thanks!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: