Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

9.11.2009

[my kind of town]


so last weekend we went to Chicago for a day....it absolutely amazes me how well thought out that city is. Buffalo could really learn a lot- I keep holding out hope that someone will start thinking holistically and create spaces that people interact with and actually visit. Shake that "the city is scary" attitude! In any case, I rant. We spent an hour at Millennium Park, playing in the giant face fountains, marveling over our reflections in the cloud gate, frolicking in the grass at the Frank Gehry Pavilion....we visited the Shedd Aquarium and walked aroung the greenspaces surrounding it. Definitely my favorite American city. I'd move there in a heartbeat. Those in charge in Buffalo- get it together!



Can you find us in this image? The Cloud Gate from inside.






Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: