Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

10.08.2009

[vintage wedding lust]


one of my deepest passions is to drool over design blogs for hours and try to apply the ideas to my own house......
Design*Sponge has been my number one source for ideas and its founder, Grace Bonney was recently married and her wedding is being featured over on Martha Stewart Weddings as well as on Design*Sponge. I thought I would post some of the images here for a little future client inspiration :). Click here for the full post of the diy details from their day.

Hand screened wedding invitations on vintage handkerchiefs:


Fabric Covered buttons attached to her Shrimp and Grits favors-


A vintage photobooth for guests to play with...do we have these in Buffalo that photograph in black and white?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: