Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

11.16.2009

[sarah and ken]


Two Saturdays ago I had the good fortune to have two engagement shoots on probably one of the nicest days of the year. Sarah and Ken were up first.....their wedding is next July at Becker Farms, so they were looking for a bit more of an urban feeling to their photoshoot. We started off in the vicinity of Asbury hall....





I have been craving some pretty intense color and architectural elements for a bit now, and these did not disappoint....I had been watching them paint this building and thought it would be perfect for a "bubbly" couple like Sarah and Ken.



I love these.....it shows that their relationship is so well balanced....




I had also been eyeing this building in the theater district for quite some time...




Ken and Sarah's sweetness contrasts well with urban hardness.




Walking back to Delaware, I found this great bit of tall grass with the city in the background, so I made the two of them squish themselves behind it. They were definitely up for it and I think it worked out pretty amazingly...



We then made our way towards the Bidwell Farmer's market....nothing like a college bar during the day to find a neat bit of architecture.




Sarah and Ken were so much fun to work with.....willing to bend to my artistic whims....Thanks guys (and I can't wait till your wedding!)


Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: