Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

7.04.2010

[liz and ryan]



I love photography, but I think what I really love most about doing weddings is meeting the sweetest people....I really think that the way I work attracts my favorite kind of people, and the relationship that is built goes beyond being another vendor on the wedding day. I get so excited this time of year when I look at my calendar and realize that I am working with that awesome couple that I met last fall, and that really pertains to Liz and Ryan. During our initial meeting, I prayed and prayed that they would hire me, we got on so well (oh, and their wedding is at the Saturn Club, which I have never photographed, but nearly had my own wedding there!) They wanted to have their engagement shoot at their new home/farm in East Aurora, which I thought was perfect...it truly reflects who they are and where they are going in their lives....Ryan has a law degree, but recently decided he wants to be a farmer instead...They have it all, a big red barn, rolling fields, gun boots and two awesome farm dogs, Sarabelle and Mitchell (although Sarabelle was a bit more elusive, Mitch was very into being photographed.)



lreng_045



lreng_053



lreng_059



lreng_097



lreng_100



lreng_122



lreng_131



lreng_144



lreng_149



lreng_181



lreng_185



lreng_008


Not only are they having my dream wedding, but they have the best invites too! *Sigh*, how I wish Etsy was around 10 years ago....

lreng_002

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

1 comment:

kristen davide photography said...

I just love farm photo shoots! You nailed it as always! Beautiful work D!