Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

10.14.2010

[Ryan and Alissa, the engagement]


Is there an eclipse?  A sudden tidal surge?  Have I finally just gone off the deep end?  TWO BLOG POSTS IN ONE EVENING?! Plus an entire session edited?  My husband is calling 911 as we speak.....

 Seriously.  I was super excited to go through these pictures from Ryan and Alissa's engagement session this weekend, since the day was extraordinary, and then I got carried away and actually got something accomplished!  We met up at Tifft, (second time last weekend, the wedding post will come later this week!) along with their best buddy, Dublin, and then wandered into the more secluded parts of the city to close out the evening.  Ryan is a fellow art teacher in my district, and it was really fun being able to hang out with him and not talk shop!  And Alissa, what a sweetie!  I really look forward to their wedding next July.


areng.002


areng.013


areng.031


areng.046


areng.068


areng.111


areng.177


areng.219

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: