Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

10.25.2010

[Stacey and Tom, the engagement]


There are days that I feel like I have never done anything but teach....I feel like I remember every student I ever had, and now many of those tiny little sixth graders I had once long ago are actually beginning to get married.  (How old does that make me feel?)
That's beside the point......Stacey was one of my first students that I taught when I was still in the middle school, and to date probably one of my most creative artists.  She would make "paintings" out of toilet paper and masking tape and all you could do was to marvel over the depth of the surface and the imagery.  She was always taking risks....a trait not seen too often at any level.
Now, she is all grown up and working as a graphic designer, and she's getting married.  And best of all, she asked me to photograph her wedding.
 This weekend, we got together for her engagement shoot with Tom, her fiance (whom I think might be feeling a little left out here, but what I can say is that he is an awesome complement to Stacey!)

st.077


st.062


st.018


st.053


st.036

st.101


st.135


st.166


st.200

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: