Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

10.13.2010

[Woof!]


I mentioned a few weeks ago that I volunteered to do some photography for a calendar project that my friend Tom was embarking upon (um, no pun intended there...)  In any case, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures with you.  Funny, photographing dogs has its own set of challenges for certain....while they are not self conscious about being photographed (nor do they need a glass of wine prior to the shoot :) ) they definitely fidget quite a bit, and if I tried to lay on my tummy to photograph them, well, it was all over- they only wanted to play!


dogs138


dogs103


dogs024


dogs220


dogs169


dogs165


The calendar will be sold through Hospice of Niagara County in time for the holidays...I'll post a link when I get that info!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: