Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

8.22.2011

[stephanie and dan, the wedding]

SO much to show you, so little time!  This August has been supremely busy for me and will continue to be through the end of the month (just in time for a crazy hectic school year!)  The latest thing I have been working on is Stephanie and Dan's wedding.  We had met earlier this spring for their engagement shoot where I got a little insight into Steph's personality, but I definitely wasn't prepared for this!  She is hilarious...and I found myself cracking up pretty much most of the day.


sdwed0059

The ceremony was at St. Mary's in Swormville, about a stone's throw from where I grew up (and ironically my first wedding shoot there.) 
So many summers of the St. Mary's picnic- winning fish and eating clam chowder.....

sdwed0131

sdwed0390

A tiny redhead in a flapper dress.....what could be cuter?

sdwed0373

I spoke with Steph on the phone the week before the wedding about where to go for pictures, and she had suggested the Carousel Museum, another first for me.  It was a perfect reflection of the couple's fun loving spirit...

sdwed0478

sdwed0491

sdwed0502

The reception at Creekside Manor was a blast.....

sdwed0672

sdwed0660

sdwed0859

sdwed0961

I love shooting weddings that make me want to be a guest rather as well as the photographer...awesome day, guys!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: