Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Pages

8.28.2011

[summer]

a great thing about doing lots of weddings is that I don't put my cameras away very often.  a little break from editing weddings to try and get some of the family pics out there...


august2011.0916


aug2011.0236-2


aug2011.0229-2


my girl has been picking up my camera here and there too.....she did a whole series of e that I can't wait to turn into a whole animation (love having continuous shooting mode!)  Here are a couple, including one of me that I actually like.  Don't be surprised if I take her on my shoots next year :)

august2011.0948-2


aug11.0274-Edit



Oh! While I am here, I found an awesome website today, full of amazing wedding images and ideas....check it out: The Bride's Cafe

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

No comments: